Ads Top

"Is there any trick to reliably switching pokemon in PvP/Rocket battles?"


#PokemonGO: Is it even an issue for anyone else, or just me? Half the time I click switch, then choose another pokemon, it closes the overlay and does a fast attack instead of selecting and switching. And yes, I've been very focused to click exactly on the centre of its box.It is soooo fing annoying to lose half HP on a mon you want to switch just because it doesn't register. Sometimes I just want to give up and not try to manage pokemon/energy at all because I know it won't switch out when its low HP and it will faint losing all of it.Now "real" PvP is coming and I know it will be just a nightmare with this issue. Plaease, help.Redmi Note 4 with Oreo, newest PoGo version (tho it happens since I started few months ago). There's nothing wrong with hardware because those clicks do register and I don't have any touch accuracy issues elsewhere. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2U6BzVu
"Is there any trick to reliably switching pokemon in PvP/Rocket battles?" "Is there any trick to reliably switching pokemon in PvP/Rocket battles?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.