Ads Top

"[Idea] Alright, I’m gonna say it. Hats and costumes for Pokémon should be items you can unequip and re-equip when you want."


#PokemonGO: I know it’s a big ol’ FOMO mechanic used to get us to play and drop cash on limited-time Pokémon forms...But man... it could be so much better. Considering that the revamped buddy system introduced the best buddy ribbon that is ACQUIRED and can be shown or hidden at any time, it’s likely not impossible to do the same with the costumes. It would just be neat if the incentive for the event was the costume item ITSELF and not another storage slot for a useless Pikachu or Eevee that can’t evolve but has a ~unique~ hat on.For example: I play during the Pokémon day event and catch a wild Pikachu wearing a party hat. I can then take that party hat off and it becomes an inventory item. That pikachu I caught is now just a normal ol’ Pika and I can transfer it if I please. From there, I can choose eligible Pokémon who can wear that hat and apply it to them if I so desire.Hell, put the costume items in the cash shop for all I care if you’re desperate to profit off of it. Just PLEASE LET ME EMPTY MY STORAGE OF THESE USELESS COLLECTIBLES. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3chTIX5
"[Idea] Alright, I’m gonna say it. Hats and costumes for Pokémon should be items you can unequip and re-equip when you want." "[Idea] Alright, I’m gonna say it. Hats and costumes for Pokémon should be items you can unequip and re-equip when you want." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.