Ads Top

"March event notification makes the game seem like full time second job"


#PokemonGO: I cannot be the only one who feels like not having any weekends without either major FOMO or no free time outside of playing in march feel like it's a full time second job?When I read a post then I was not sure if I had the feeling of a need for a vacation from PoGo or actually I just lost motivation to stop playing overall.To me the need of playing more and more to just keep up and having more and more limited time stuff happening takes the fun out of the game. You blink an eye and poof... there is another exclusive move out for a limited time. You go and celebrate a relatives birthday and poof another shiny raid day has passed.I cannot be the only one feeling like this via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/32DmBYY
"March event notification makes the game seem like full time second job" "March event notification makes the game seem like full time second job" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.