Ads Top

"Raid bosses should have an interested checklist to them. [Long]"


#PokemonGO: Story: So yesterday I was riding my bike in the small town of Pittston, PA. It was during raid hour or something else like that because all of the gyms suddenly had a darkrai raid boss in them. I found a Darkrai and some poor singular player was trying to attack it. I rushed to that location ( I was saving my remote raid passes for may 11, 12 due to AP) and by the time I got there about .3 miles away the person had left just as I got there. I was a bit annoyed but we weren't going to win with two players so it was fine.Later while riding my bike in Pittston I spotted a man lets call him tim (not his real name) playing some Pokemon go. I told him I wanted to take on the other darkrai raids in the city but it wont be possible with two people and if he knew anyone. Sadly he didn't and I just biked on. Later as I was biking, me and tim spotted spotted each other again. Tim was talking to another player lets call him bob. Bob shouted at me to come help us take on the raid, he even called his friend and told him to join us. Long story short we were in the waiting room and all of a sudden people started to trickle from a group with 4 actually players at the location to 14 total players by the time we started.Here's what I think about that. I think people aren't joining raids using their remote raid passes because they don't have that assurance whether or not other people will join in on that raid. I think their should be an added feature that says "yes, I'm interested in this raid". This will make more people actually join in on a raid.tldr; People are scared to use their remote raid passes because they don't know whether or not other players will join in. Add a "I'm interested in this raid feature" via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2yQBPPR
"Raid bosses should have an interested checklist to them. [Long]" "Raid bosses should have an interested checklist to them. [Long]" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.