Ads Top

"Remove trade distance requirement for lucky friends"


#PokemonGO: I was going to go back to the East Coast to meet up with some lucky friends but plans got derailed due to the virus. And I've also been accumulating lucky friends in the area (West Coast) who are not within walking distance. So now I've got a ton of lucky friends that I can't even trade with.I get the issue of distributing regionals, but maybe the trade distance requirement can be relaxed to people within the same region? This way I could knock out all of my lucky trades and actually start getting some Pokemon that I can productively use. I would support not letting regular trades be from distance, but a lucky trade is supposed to be special in the first place...Thanks for your time and consideration! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2SkTxSb
"Remove trade distance requirement for lucky friends" "Remove trade distance requirement for lucky friends" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.