Ads Top

"I hope Trubbish and Garbodor get a regional form for gen 9"


If you didn't know, there's a thing called the pollution trio. Muk represents sea pollution, Weezing air, Garbodor land. I think it was a good idea with bad execution, but we'll get to that later.You see... In Alola, Muk and Grimer got regional forms. In Galar, Weezing got a regional form. So I think it's unfair for Trubbish and Garbodor not to get one.Back to the bad execution part, most people hate Muk and Grimer's design. But when the Alolan form dropped, I've seen a lot of people appreciate it more - me included. Not really sure how people have reacted to Galarian Weezing but I personally like the designs much more than the originals. I mean, look at that top hat.Hear me out, I think if Trubbish and Garbodor get regional forms, they could have better designs and may be appreciated more.Just my take, what do you think? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2XO8COl
"I hope Trubbish and Garbodor get a regional form for gen 9" "I hope Trubbish and Garbodor get a regional form for gen 9" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.