Ads Top

"My 12 year-old son created this program..."


#PokemonGO: I have been putting together teams for PVP and trying to create a cheat sheet to help me know which pokemon to switch away from and which pokemon to stay and fight. He decided to help me out by creating a program that would help me find out which of my pokemon were resistant and not-so-resistant to other types of pokemon.Figuring out what SINGLE TYPE pokemon were strong and weak against wasn't so hard, but being able to figure out what the DUAL-TYPE pokemon were good against was tougher.So he put together this SCRATCH program that lets you put in the types of your pokemon and it will tell you what your pokemon is good and weak against. (If you aren't familiar with SCRATCH, it is designed and maintained by the Lifelong Kindergarten group at the MIT Media Lab.)To start the program, just click on the green flag -- you can restart the program by pressing the green flag after you run it as well.https://ift.tt/2ZNRQkW is still somewhat unpolished, and just a tool for us right now. But I am encouraging him to take it further and try to polish it up and add more features. He would love to hear advice and suggestions. Thanks! via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/3cjhsbY
"My 12 year-old son created this program..." "My 12 year-old son created this program..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.