Ads Top

"Beat Pearl for the first time today and I feel GREAT!"


I'm by no means a newbie to pokémon. I started out with this very game and own a total of 5 main-line games. However, perseverance was never my strong suit, and so I've only ever finished one: Moon for the 3ds. I more or less breezed through this game with little difficulty and beat the champ with a team 5 levels below his. It was kinda neat. I guess.Then, a few months ago, my passion for gen 4 was reignited by a glorious love-letter to the franchise called Pokémon Battle Revolution, and I knew I just HAD to replay the old ds games. It didn't take long for me to get back into the game, and soon I found myself kicking ass and taking names along with my trusty sidekicks. Jesus, those are a lot of sidekicks...Yeah, having too many pokemon I wanted to use spread me a little bit too thin, and at around 100 hours in, I said "screw it", picked out my 6 best pokemon and ran the rest with just them.Soon enough, I finally got to battle the Top 4 and Champ, and boy, was it an experience! I was well prepared, so it wasn't too hard, but there was some challenge still there. What's more, the atmosphere and music were what made these battles so exhilarating! It felt amazing to beat them one after another and finally having that fateful encounter with the champion.A Pokemon Pearl copy I owned for 10 years, a game played on-and-off for so long, a special place for this game since childhood. And finally, the games objective in my grasp. It feels wonderful. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2S3TKZB
"Beat Pearl for the first time today and I feel GREAT!" "Beat Pearl for the first time today and I feel GREAT!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.