Ads Top

"Why is Hoenn News Network so rude??"


I’m replaying Alpha Sapphire after several years of not playing it, and I turn in to the HNN app to see what it does. The lady on it immediately bashes me. She tells all of Hoenn that I ignored an Electrike rustling in some grass, and that I was blind. Then their Name Rater shows up, and says that Skarmory’s nickname is average, and it itself was average. He said that since I took 11 seconds to decide on his name, that’s all you need to know about me. Lay off me HNN, I’m saving the region over here, what’d I ever do to you?? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3e9IUeX
"Why is Hoenn News Network so rude??" "Why is Hoenn News Network so rude??" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.