Ads Top

"Me vs Multiple Account Gym Defender"


#PokemonGO: In my small town of around 5k population, we have around 10 gyms. There is a man, lets name him C. He has 6 instinct accounts and 2 mystic accounts. he keeps the main section of town solidly instinct, and the rest with his last 2 mystic. With me being team valor, I have no hope of getting coins unless I attack Mr C.If he is awake he will golden razz his pokemon every time for hours until you either give up, or he goes to sleep. Mr C has seemingly an unlimited amount of golden razzberries and he is active on average from around 10am to 2am. If you do end up catching him when him isn't paying attention, it will be taken over, most of the time, before you get more than a few coins. The only option for local players is to take a gym either before he is active or after.I for the fun of it decided a few months back to try and bleed his golden razz berries. So 4-5 days a week I will spend 1-3 hours attacking his gyms only to let up with spinning pokestops or catching a few pokemon. 95% of the time I do not take the gym.He usually only heals when the pokemon are at 1/3 hp, but I noticed that if I leave the gym at 2/3 hp then leave it for 15 min. it will bug him enough to golden razz them anyways. So I started a new strategy. i would attack a gym once, then immediately go to another gym. rinse and repeate.Yesterday was one of my few successes. I started at 10 pm, and followed my previous strat. Each and every time the gym was fully healed after I left it. I continued to bleed his golden razz berries until he finally went to bed at 2am.So I'm pretty proud of myself for finally getting a full 50 coins and for bleeding an absurd amount of golden razz berries! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/36guLdg
"Me vs Multiple Account Gym Defender" "Me vs Multiple Account Gym Defender" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.