Ads Top

"So this is how Pokémon Go should be like"


#PokemonGO: Long time player here, currently heavily grinding to get the last level in before December. I live and play from a small-ish American city (400K citizens).I have to walk a lot to cover the pokestops I need for daily operations, and if I want to catch more than 1-2 Pokémon per 30-ish mins I have to go to a park where I know a lot of people play.I get a lot of level 1 raids in daily, level 5 raids are tougher. I try to rely on the invitations from the friends I gained through r/pokemongofriends. Once a week I find some locals playing in groups and I can tag along to their raids.So that’s life.This week I am traveling in NYC. I opened up the game and I was blown away. I could reach 5 stops without moving an inch. Spawns around me at a steady pace. And the raids ... people are participating in the raids! I got in 10 legendary/mega raids over the course of 2 hours.I racked up more XP in 2 hours than I do over a week at home. This is crazy.I know I’m not adding anything new to this topic but wow. Big cities have it so much easier than small ones, and I know rural areas are a real struggle. Crazy. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3mp2TcH
"So this is how Pokémon Go should be like" "So this is how Pokémon Go should be like" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.