Ads Top

"Your favorite early route Pokémons?"


For years, my traditionnal way of playing is to find six Pokémon as early as possible to build my team. Usually, by gym 3 or 4 I have my team that I will take until the end game. As such, I am really fond of early route Pokémons: anything you can catch before the first gym (and before the Wild Area for Gen 8 because otherwise there would be waaaay too many choices). Which one do you guys like?Gen 1: has to go to the Nidorans. Cool design and powerful final forms. Classic stuff. I like Butterfree NOW because of its Gigantamax form but I was more a fan of Beedrill in the old days, sadly it wasn’t very good.Gen 2: I have a soft spot for Ariados! I took one all the way ‘till the end of Crystal! Hoothoot isn’t bad in Gen 8 with all the improvement its recoeved but it was underwhelming back then so I’m not big on it. Ledian looks cool but is useless.Gen 3: ALL of them! This is the gen where I could have a full team before the first gym and never regret it! Gardevoir, Ninjask, Breloom, Swellow, Pelliper, all in my top 100 Pokémon and all can be obtained that early! Masquerain, Shiftry, Linoone, Mightyena, Ludicolo, all solid picks as well! Gold star!Gen 4: who doesn’t like Shinx? Or Starly? Roserade is badass as well.Gen 5: I like Purrloin, Patrat and Lillipup more than the average player, but in general, for BW I don’t really start really building my team until after the first gym. I also try to avoid using the same Pokémon as my rivals (with a few exceptions) so I don’t want to overlap with Cheren’s Liepard and Bianca’s Stoutland so that limits me further. Pansage and Simisage are the best of the monkeys BTW but they work better with easier access to berries.Gen 6: I love me a Vivillon and a Talonflame! You can also get Azurill and Dunsparce before taking on the first gym so that’s fun! I think you can get Burmy too and I became fond of it in my Mono-Grass run.Gen 7: I don’t like any of the new Pokémon you can get before the first trial. Vikavolt is good but not if you need to wait to Poni Canyon to evolve it.Gen 8: Corviknight is SO cool! And Dubwool with Cotton Spore and Body Press will wreck house!That’s it for me. What about you guys? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/37i07zI
"Your favorite early route Pokémons?" "Your favorite early route Pokémons?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.