Ads Top

"RIP to all my fellow players that hit level 39 recently and have no hopes of getting to 40 for that badge at midnight on the 31st."


#PokemonGO: My excitement for hiring level 39 was quickly ruined by the realization that I’ve worked my butt off to get from level 36 in November to 39 last night just to fall short with two days left. Can I get an F in the group chat? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3o1dGL1
"RIP to all my fellow players that hit level 39 recently and have no hopes of getting to 40 for that badge at midnight on the 31st." "RIP to all my fellow players that hit level 39 recently and have no hopes of getting to 40 for that badge at midnight on the 31st." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.