Ads Top

"Can we pour one out for the real victim of the Diamond/Pearl remakes?"


Chatot voice recordings....The Switch doesn't have a built in microphone, so I don't see a reasonable way that they can implement that. I really wanted to scream into my mic so bad, like in the original Diamond/Pearl. That feature was responsible for me waking up my parents so many times at night as I screamed louder trying to get the attack to do more damage.​I'll miss you dearly Chatot...​Rest in Peace! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3aZ64EU
"Can we pour one out for the real victim of the Diamond/Pearl remakes?" "Can we pour one out for the real victim of the Diamond/Pearl remakes?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.