Ads Top

"Pokemon Legends Arceus looks like the "Breath of the Wild with Pokemon" everyone wanted."


I can't believe they're really doing it. Wow. This might actually be good. I went in with my expectations at the absolute floor but we might get a really good game here and I wasn't prepared for that. I also think I'm happy they're remaking Sinnoh in the simple chibi style, it kinda reminds me of the Link's Awakening remake, sadly not as well polished and consistent as that remake but it's kinda similar I guess.I'm just happy GameFreak is doing something different. Maybe Pokemon will have a bright future. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2NKwjpF
"Pokemon Legends Arceus looks like the "Breath of the Wild with Pokemon" everyone wanted." "Pokemon Legends Arceus looks like the "Breath of the Wild with Pokemon" everyone wanted." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.