Ads Top

"I'm finally able to catch up with Pokémon games!"


Hi guys, this may not seem an achievement for many of you lol but I'm so happy that I wanted to share the fact that I'm finally able to play the most recent Pokémon games!Backstory: we didn't have a lot of money growing up and consoles and games are incredibly expensive in Brazil. I always relied on two of my friends that were able to afford them to play the old Pokémon games - from Yellow all the way to BW.I had the opportunity to play them all again on emulators, but we all know it's not nearly the same...So when I got a job the first thing I bought was a 3DS and BW2. Playing it whenever and wherever I wanted, and creating my own save files was just an incredible feeling! I've been trying to find all the games to buy, and so far I've got BW, Sun (digital) and Ultra Moon (kinda wasted money on this lol, should've saved up for a different one).Now I'm able to play SwSh on the Switch and can't wait for the DP remakes. I'm glad Legends is only coming next year, because each Switch game goes for $299 down here.So just be glad for those $60 games and the easy access you have to any console!!!Gotta have 'em all via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2OhsPuX
"I'm finally able to catch up with Pokémon games!" "I'm finally able to catch up with Pokémon games!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.