Ads Top

"Is Dexit Permanent?"


I know they've added certain Pokemon since Sword and Shield released but I guess I'm still scared some of my favorites won't return. I have an Alolan Muk I'm proud of I still can't use in the new generation along with Murkrow and Misdreavous who are personal favorites and every generation I've gone with a Raticate. Now I'm sitting here watching that darn Keychain Pokemon Klefki flaunt itself around and I guess I'm just venting over what Pokemon were deemed popular or not to keep in the newest generation. I feel like animating Muk while camping would have been quite a chore but I'm still sad :/. Anybody else have any favorites you have sitting in Pokemon home you haven't been able to use? Also do you think the Dex cut is in any way permanent to future games? That would be a shame I think. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3cLMGfo
"Is Dexit Permanent?" "Is Dexit Permanent?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.