Ads Top

"I pushed my limits this week"


#PokemonGO: for the first time in my life i've walked about 100KM in a single week. averaging just over 15km a day, I finished the weekly adventure on friday. I then learned about the reward eggs, and pushed it even further to make egg space by eliminating two 12km eggs and five 2km eggs between then and now.My final distance count before I switched to an excersize bike (bad knees, needed walking break) was 77.8km, and with the bike, I got to 90km while clearing a 12km and two 2km eggs. I'm so proud of myself and honestly the bike is pretty fun, I can just jam with music and feel the burn while turning up the resistance!Not only this stuff however! I also just managed to get to rank 20 on the league, and caught Yveltal on the last possible day! It's not perfect stats, but it doesn't need to be. He'll remind me of this week whenever I have to pull him out for a battle. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3fyOABe
"I pushed my limits this week" "I pushed my limits this week" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.