Ads Top

"Luminous Legends Y didn’t offer enough dark spawns."


#PokemonGO: This is just a rant, but if enough people raise their voices then maybe something will be done. Sure, some of you have finished the quests but this isn’t directed at you.I’ve logged on every day since the event started and I’m struggling. For an event where steps 5/7 and 6/7 require catching dark types, there is a serious lack of opportunity. I’ve popped incense, I’ve popped lures, I’ve got 1 day to go and I’ve only found 11/20 dark type pokemon. All I’m seeing is fairy after fairy. I think this event is poorly organised and would have been a lot better if they allowed more dark spawns.I know I’m not the only one, I’ve talked to other players and they feel the same way. I’m posting to voice my disappointment. Thank you for listening. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3p5wlGT
"Luminous Legends Y didn’t offer enough dark spawns." "Luminous Legends Y didn’t offer enough dark spawns." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.