Ads Top

"My biggest achievement"


#PokemonGO: I have been playing since 2016 but this my fellow trainers, this is my biggest achievement .Have been grinding like crazy for acre candies after getting one in the wild sometime last year but the ivs were terrible and I didn’t wanna evolve him, today on a run, I hatched a 10km egg which finally gave me such a great axew and I couldn’t wait any longer.I present to you Haxorus, one of the rarest Pokémon that’s probably gonna be the community day Pokémon soon. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2R5VMeL
"My biggest achievement" "My biggest achievement" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.