Ads Top

"Accusations"


#PokemonGO: So...I've been playing this game for quite a while now and still love playing. My only real problem is that in my area there is a bit of a monopoly on the gyms. Normally I don't mind too much, I'll wait for the pokemon to get low then attack after the occupiers have had the full coin time. Normal stuff right?Unfortunately the reason there is a monopoly Is because there is one older gentleman who walks around with a case, yes a case of phones. At least 5 on the go at once. Not really in the spirit of the game but I can cope with the unfairness usually.However, today following me and my wife taking the gym, someone created multiple accounts with similar names to my own but with the word cheat following or loser or some other rude things. I don't know if it is the same guy but there aren't many around here that play so I wouldn't be surprised. They have done enough to fill a gym with the same colour as mine to stop us taking any spots.I may be jumping to conclusions I suppose but I'm just so shocked. It's a game at the end of the day, it's meant to be fun. Not a way to be rude and nasty to people.I'm sorry for the long rant but I wanted to put it somewhere. Hopefully this reaches someone that can help or knows some way to stop this from happening to someone else. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3AX4AWr
"Accusations" "Accusations" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.