Ads Top

"First ever 100IV after 2 years of playing makes it all worth the wait."


#PokemonGO: I've played PokemonGo pretty consistently for the past 2 years ever since i got into it with my friend from University. Since then i've watched all my friends almost effortlessly catch 100IVs while never seeing one on my account myself. I was absolutely shocked when I received this from a lucky trade, my first ever 4* at level 38.​and I'd go on another 11 thousand catch drought if it means i get one as good as this again.​Genuinely Shocked​Thanks to my mate Ben for helping me facilitate this <3 via /r/pokemongo https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/outwzt/first_ever_100iv_after_2_years_of_playing_makes/?utm_source=ifttt
"First ever 100IV after 2 years of playing makes it all worth the wait." "First ever 100IV after 2 years of playing makes it all worth the wait." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.