Ads Top

"I calculated the average number of days between my shiny Pokemon"


#PokemonGO: I got bored and started screwing around in Excel. I wanted to calculate the average number of days between obtaining shiny Pokemon, but there were variables that had to be accounted for. I did not include the total number of shinies caught on community day, I just included those as one catch. I also had to account for shiny Pokemon that were hatched as opposed to caught in the wild, raids, special research, Team Rocket and trades.My average number of days between all obtained shiny Pokemon is 18.5 days. This included ALL Pokemon (caught in the wild, trades, hatches, special research, raids and Team Rocket) with the exception of multiples caught on community days.My average number of days between shiny Pokemon that were caught in the wild is 27.3 days.My average number of days between shiny Pokemon that were hatched is 101.6 days.I am really curious as to others' average number of days between shiny Pokemon. I will probably figure out my husband's and my son's as well, just to compare. I'm sorry, I know this is probably boring for most of you and many will think it is a stupid shit post and downvote it, but I just wanted to share this with others that play. Mods, if this post is not appropriate for this sub, please go ahead and delete it.HAHA! I had to quickly recalculate my numbers because I just randomly caught a shiny Pidgey while typing this! It dropped my average by .2 days! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3B1ALUz
"I calculated the average number of days between my shiny Pokemon" "I calculated the average number of days between my shiny Pokemon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.