Ads Top

"I deleted a Pokémon that I haven't and I regret it"


#PokemonGO: I was making the cleaning previous to the Go Fest, deleting Pokémon that I don't need. In some part I started to value the Happinys. I saw one of them with bad IV's and I didn't know why I saved it in favorites, for that reason I deleted it. 2 minutes later I discovered that the Happiny I deleted was the only Happiny with flowers crown. I am an donkey for that and I remembered the more than 60 hatched eggs to get it. I feel sad now :( via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/36wBNKf
"I deleted a Pokémon that I haven't and I regret it" "I deleted a Pokémon that I haven't and I regret it" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.