Ads Top

"I got ORAS!"


I got the copy of ORAS for my birthday, and it's awesome. I am starting to fall in love with the Hoenn region. It has good mechanics and a nice feel (Probably because I grew up with Pokemon X and Pokemon Y). If anyone wants to see and rank my team who are Level 28 to 12 (I'm trying to train Aron as fast as I can, I just got it), here it isCombuskenGalladeGyradosMagnemiteRalts (Female)AronSo what do you guys think about my team? I am at the point of Mauvile city btw. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3kdt3ke
"I got ORAS!" "I got ORAS!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.