Ads Top

"Least Liked For No Good Reason"


So, favorite Pokemon and character discussions are posted in many flavors multiple times a week, while least favorite for reasons tend to be monthly. What about Characters you dislike for no good reason?For me, its Gordie, I couldn't figure out why until I saw the Twilight Wings clip in an amv and it hit me; The man looks like someone that puts ketchup on their steak. I have no idea why, I just got that impression from him, and that kind of crime against good food is just unaccaptable. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3kbUXxn
"Least Liked For No Good Reason" "Least Liked For No Good Reason" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.