Ads Top

"[Small rant] People in my community act like LIONS to snipe down gyms, meanwhile it, every Legendary raid is surrounded with spider webs..."


#PokemonGO: What the title says. Today I've knocked out like 5 gyms (I usually don't go out much) and bang, 10-20 mins later, some fella got it personal and is retaking its rightful, precious gyms. Of course it's a game functionality and all, but it makes me really discouraged to walk around and play as normally as I can (before covid stuff).Add to it that basically every Legendary Hour or events featuring a legendary mon no one is doing raids (not even joining the lobby), which is an awful experience to me. If the gym control is so active, why no one is interested on raids? Doesn't make any sense. I'm literally obliged to use PokeGenie and The Battle Park...Don't know if it's the right place to post it - if it's not - tell me. Anyone else feel like me? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3yL0W09
"[Small rant] People in my community act like LIONS to snipe down gyms, meanwhile it, every Legendary raid is surrounded with spider webs..." "[Small rant] People in my community act like LIONS to snipe down gyms, meanwhile it, every Legendary raid is surrounded with spider webs..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.