Ads Top

"How many times have you played through Sword/Shield"


This game gets such a negative reaction but I’ve played through it twice now, and once through the DLC, and I’m contemplating going back in for a third and final run through it all. Maybe hit the Isle of Armor earlier on in my journey and experience all the content in one go rather than waiting for each DLC to drop like I did the first time around.I was wondering how many people have had multiple play throughs and what you did differently to keep the game feeling fresh?I actually love this gen so would hate to dip one too many times and spoil it for myself. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3zrbHVP
"How many times have you played through Sword/Shield" "How many times have you played through Sword/Shield" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.