Ads Top

"Not sure if this has already been posted here, but you can get the National Dex before beating the Pokémon League in BDSP"


I finished the Sinnoh Dex right before beating the 8th gym. Wasn’t even really trying to, all the hard to find Pokémon, like Milotic, Garchomp, and Spiritomb, were ones I wanted on my team, and I was keeping myself from getting overleveled by filling party slots with at least a couple Pokémon I needed to evolve, and once I was at 140 Pokémon seen I was pretty easily able to fill in the gaps. You had to wait to become champion to get the National Dex in the originals, so I didn’t expect anything when going to Rowan. But after his congratulations, Oak still showed up and gave me the National Dex.Oak strangely enough did tell me that Ramanas Park was open, and it definitely wasn’t yet, but I am able to get all the National Dex Pokémon underground, and use the Poke Radar. Idk how much this will help anyone, since you need to do a lot to find all the Pokémon before the League, but it is really nice to unlock most Pokémon before needing to go to the League. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/318kqQM
"Not sure if this has already been posted here, but you can get the National Dex before beating the Pokémon League in BDSP" "Not sure if this has already been posted here, but you can get the National Dex before beating the Pokémon League in BDSP" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.