Ads Top

"Join Avenue is an underrated feature and is under-reported on"


Pokemon B2W2 are my favorite Pokémon games of all time, I’m still playing them to this day. Completed the national dex, etc. still finding new stuff to do.I have been working on my Join Avenue for a while and finally got all shops to be max level (my overall rank is 40/100). I got a notice saying for 7 days, “there’s a special promotion” where every store has significant discounts, etc. I have never seen this before on any news site.Also Join avenue as a feature is amazing. You can build your mall however you’d like, and they all provide amazing stuff, but you had to work to get to that point, it wasn’t handed to you. Also Gym leaders can visit, so that’s really cool too. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/Rsphil4
"Join Avenue is an underrated feature and is under-reported on" "Join Avenue is an underrated feature and is under-reported on" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.