Ads Top

"What was your 1st level 100 pokemon?"


I remember back in the days when I was like 8 playing fire red that having my first level 100 pokemon was a very happy childhood moment. I didn't understand the game very well so to me, being level 100 was the ultimate accomplishment at the time!My 1st level 100 pokemon was Kadabra, I knew I had to make a trade to evolve it but neither me nor my friends had a link cable at the time so it took litteral months after being level 100 to finally evolve. I can't remember it's moveset but what I know for sure is that he had psychic, probably psywave too and mega kick because I figured it was good. I can also remember than the next one was dewgong and then i can't remember the order but there were dragonair, 2 charizards, lapras and then it lost its magic and became a habit.So I'm interested about your own reaching level 100 memories. Which game? Which mon? Any unexpected story? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/pqmHlPM
"What was your 1st level 100 pokemon?" "What was your 1st level 100 pokemon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.