Ads Top

"I love what the anime is doing with the music"


I noticed this even back in XY, when they used the regular trainer battle theme, but music being used in the last few episodes of the anime is so good. They did not have to go so hard when Chynthia sent out garchomp, but that was menacing af. And with Diantha and Steven's mega evolutions, it used a remix of the Xerneas/Yveltal theme (I think). All of this is really hype and I hope they keep using songs from the games in the anime. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/Ns1iony
"I love what the anime is doing with the music" "I love what the anime is doing with the music" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.