Ads Top

"Where can I transfer my Pokebank collection to?"


I recently learned that the Pokebank is being discontinued and abandoned. The last game I played was Sun, and I had a massive collection including the full Dex of multiple games with some rare Pokémon too.I'm wondering where I can transfer them to keep them on the long-term. I can't put them back in B2, and I don't wanna keep them in my Sun copy forever. I also know that Sword and Shield doesn't support all Pokémon.So where can I put them and how? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/hADX3S0
"Where can I transfer my Pokebank collection to?" "Where can I transfer my Pokebank collection to?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.