Ads Top

"I try to give everyone 8 hours in a gym. Should I stop doing this? The favor is rarely returned."


#PokemonGO: I usually make sure the longest staying pokemon in a gym has at least 8 hours because I find it rude to kick people who JUST recently took the gym over. However, I am frequently kicked within minutes of taking over a gym. I started keeping a list of people who kick me immediately and I was just targeting them for immediate kick-outs. But it's so common I'm considering no longer extending this courtesy. Would that make me a jerk? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/j0Fw9gT
"I try to give everyone 8 hours in a gym. Should I stop doing this? The favor is rarely returned." "I try to give everyone 8 hours in a gym. Should I stop doing this? The favor is rarely returned." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.