Ads Top

"Pokemon HeartGold - is it worth the price?"


Hi all, I've got the opportunity to purchase a copy of Pokemon HeartGold with a Pokewalker for £160. I missed out on all the DS and 3DS games after generation 4 (I played Pokemon Pearl and the generations before it). I really want to experience the generations I've missed, starting with HeartGold.Is the £160 price tag justifiable with the Pokewalker? Should I look at just a regular copy for £90 instead? Thanks in advance. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/x3cvmW6
"Pokemon HeartGold - is it worth the price?" "Pokemon HeartGold - is it worth the price?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.