Ads Top

"Was there a period of your life when you dropped Pokemon?"


I first played my brother's Red and Blue in the 90s, and got bought Yellow for myself. I watched the anime from the Indigo League. This was around 98/99.Then around 2005 (i think), I was in highschool and it didnt seem like anyone else I knew was still playing or watching it. It felt like it was "uncool" to be into Pokemon as a teenager back then (I was easily embarassed and keen to fit in, oh how I don't give a damn about that anymore 😂).So around this time I totally missed out on Diamond Pearl, and Black White. And I hear these were some of the best games. It was only when I was in University (and joined Instagram and met others who were into Pokemon) that I decided to get back into it with XY and ORAS (my favourite) and fell in love again. I missed it so much and regretted not keeping up with it.Got me wondering if for whatever reason, did you ever have a period of time when you dropped Pokemon or wasnt into it anymore? And what made you come back to it?Thank you for coming to my TED talk. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/vmaAT5u
"Was there a period of your life when you dropped Pokemon?" "Was there a period of your life when you dropped Pokemon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.