Ads Top

"I lost all my pokemon save data."


My switch decided to stop working, everytime I charge it I get the low battery icon on the top left and it says that the switch is charging but it never turns on at all. All of my pokemon in sw/sh, s/v, pla and bdsp are all gone. I transferred all my ds and 3ds mons to sword and shield and was waiting for pokemon home compatibility to come out, I am devastated and I dont know what to do.I was planning on buying an OLED switch soon because I knew my switch was nearing the end of its life and was on life support but I didn’t think it would be so soon.It is so stupid that pokemon doesn’t allow cloud saves. All those years of progress just gone in an instant, I dont really know if I’m willing to replay all those games again and shiny hunt all of my deleted shiny pokemon again. I had a ton of shiny pokemon and they are all gone, (all the way from gen 6 ). I asked for help in r/NintendoSwitch and was told that it would be beyond repair.If anybody has a possible solution please reach out to me.Thanks for reading my post.EDIT: IT WORKED, I CANT BELIEVE IT. I fixed it by taking out the battery and letting it drain for a while and then returned it inside the silver sheet inside the switch. Thank you guys for your support especially u/ashfiqq. I really thought I lost all my data and Im so happy it worked thank you guys so much. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/NqdoP69
"I lost all my pokemon save data." "I lost all my pokemon save data." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.