Ads Top

"AITA for polishing somebody's steel type pokemon?"


I, (20f) was doing my job at the Pokemon Center and keeping the pokemon there clean and healthy which includes, but limited to, sharpening claws and talons, trimming grass types, poison testing venomous/poisonous pokemon, and the one I'm talking about today, polishing and removing rust from steel types.It's important to keep your steel types from rusting and going dul as it can lead to serious health problems for the pokemon and some young trainer decided to yell at me for doing my job and remove the rust and any imperfections from his Corviknight so that it can fly again l but he's telling me I 'removed all the personality' and 'Now he looks weak.'So AITA for doing my job and keeping his pokemon healthy? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/20kx1YQ
"AITA for polishing somebody's steel type pokemon?" "AITA for polishing somebody's steel type pokemon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.