Ads Top

"Pokémon Scarlet and Violet are an amazing refresh in the Pokémon games and story"


So, I have just completed Pokémon Violet for the first time. The credits are still rolling with the song playing and… wow. The story was simply amazing, the plot twist was a shocker, the characters and their design and personality got you invested and hit you in the feels. I won’t put any spoilers in this, but I genuinely felt for Arven, his Pokémon and his story arc overall. I loved Nemona’s enthusiasm and wanting to fight often. More so than anything, I craved a challenge. Ever since the exp share in the older games became an actual mechanic rather than an item, the game was easy and repetitive. Most of the time, I was always over levelled in the climax of the games and nothing was a challenge but this time that was NOT the case. I lost. More than once. I had to actively grind to be able to beat the big bad guy and boy did it feel GOOD! I felt shivers on multiple occasions in the game, I felt the urge to beat and win and when I did it felt GREAT! I heard they got a new story writer for this game? They should absolutely give him a raise as this has been my favourite Pokémon game experience in a LOOONG time. I have high hopes for the next instalment. The Pokémon company and GameFreak should give themselves a pat on the back for this one. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/7EhazZ3
"Pokémon Scarlet and Violet are an amazing refresh in the Pokémon games and story" "Pokémon Scarlet and Violet are an amazing refresh in the Pokémon games and story" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.