Ads Top

"A little late, but I decided to make a Pokemon Go related website as well!"


#PokemonGO: Hey guys, my name is BlueOrchard and I made a site called PokeSilph. This subreddit inspired the name! Unfortunately, I only recently found out that there was a site that literally had the name "TheSilphRoad." Rather than abandoning the project though, I decided to keep going!The goal of PokeSilph was to make the site as aesthetic as possible while still having a "Pokemon-y" feel to it, so I took some inspiration from the official Pokemon site and added my own twist to it. I offer a lot of standard features some other Pokemon Go sites have such as:Pokedex with complete statsMovesetsDamage and accuracy of movesDuration of movesEnergy requirementsHowever, I also offer:Renditions of what the Pokemon may look like in-gameUse of actual Pokemon Go assetsPokemon X and Y SpritesDPS calculationsDPS and Power STAB calculationsFluid and responsive designPokemon CP and HP ValuesSome hidden features KonamiCodeAnd a couple of other things! I do plan to do the following in the future though:IV calculations - I can't seem to find the formula, so if you guys can help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated!Advanced sorting - I want to make this site as user friendly as possible in the future!Better mobile website - It's basically full featured right now as-is, but I still want to make it as intuitive as possible.Lucky Egg calculator - I might just link to PidgeyCalc instead though.Tell me what you guys think! I'm open to all criticism and feedback and I take all requests seriously! I'm the sole developer for this site though and only develop this site on my free time, so it may take some time to implement some features but I'll eventually get to it!Pokesilph via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2agkujH
"A little late, but I decided to make a Pokemon Go related website as well!" "A little late, but I decided to make a Pokemon Go related website as well!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.