Ads Top

"Did a little test with my friend who haven't played Pokemon since Gen 1"


I did a test on my friend to see if nostalgia really impacted your Pokemon preference.I showed him Exeggcute and Tangela. I told him that Exeggcute was a gen 1 Pokemon, he said "Cool, they're eggs." I then lied to him that Tangela was a newer gen Pokemon and he said "They're running out of ideas aren't they."I then showed him Klink which I lied and said a gen 1 Pokemon he said they're cool. Then I showed him Magnemite and said it was from gen 5 and he said it looks dumb.Hmm interesting result.Edit: Did this with my friend's brother and got pretty much the exact same result. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/29YHYKT
"Did a little test with my friend who haven't played Pokemon since Gen 1" "Did a little test with my friend who haven't played Pokemon since Gen 1" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.