Ads Top

"Hey /r/Pokémon, I made a survey for you guys!"


http://ift.tt/2ahJ7zP covers what games you've played, what your favorites are, and includes a look toward Sun and Moon. I'd love it if you took a few minutes to fill this out. I'll be posting the results back up here on /r/Pokemon in a week from now, so be watching out for that as well!Edit: Just to leave this in a centralized place: I won't be editing the survey to include the various spin-off titles that I missed. By the time I got back to my computer to do that, the survey actually had over 900 responses (which is incredible in and of itself). So, to keep all the numbers right, I'm not changing anything. If you feel strongly about a game being left out, find or make a comment in support of that game, and I'll take that into account when I make the results post. Thanks! via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2ajl408
"Hey /r/Pokémon, I made a survey for you guys!" "Hey /r/Pokémon, I made a survey for you guys!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.