Ads Top

"PSA: Be Careful Following Lures at Night"


#PokemonGO: I had decided I was done for the night and went home, only to fine one of my nearest Pokestops had a lure placed on it. I ran out to it, only to find that it was in a darkened, secluded area. There were two attractive young women there searching for Pokemon.Everything turned out fine (except for the catching) but my own reaction to the lure made me realize that this could have been a disaster. Please be careful following lures. Pretty soon someone nefarious is going to realize that lures lure people to a site (usually young people) and this can be to your detriment.Please don't do what I did: see a lure at night and go chasing it alone. No one wants anyone else here to get raped, murdered, or worse, expelled.Edit: Thanks for the gold, anonymous trainer! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/29ENEbY
"PSA: Be Careful Following Lures at Night" "PSA: Be Careful Following Lures at Night" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.