Ads Top

"The Issue/s with Rural Areas"


#PokemonGO: I live in a small town in Utah, in which has large plots of farming land, one store, one church, and a whole lot of large property. Unlike cities and more populated places, backyards can be very large. This leads to trespassing, I myself have seen people walking into my yard and other areas to catch pokemon, i have even seen one of my friends walking in my stables to find a pokemon.Most houses in where I live are not shown on Niantics map, so I have had to stand in peoples yards because I am one step away from something, or a pokemon on pokevision is in someones property.I feel like legal issues, balancing issues, gameplay issues, and pay 2 win issues are taking over where I live.Me and my friends have to drive for a half an hour to catch an actually good amount of pokemon. To see the BS people have to put up with in these areas, look at the Pokevision map of where I live: http://ift.tt/2a2Qg78 Now compare that to the closest small city that we have to drive to: http://ift.tt/2aEodGU still is not too great. Niantic should allow rural areas to have greater amounts of pokemon. A single pier in California has more pokemon that I have ever caught in Newton.The Three-Step bug annoys me sooooo much. I could be in the middle of my town, see a vaporeon with three steps, only to find out it is in the middle of some dudes land about 2 miles away, and the even block layout compared with large portions of property leads to me looking for a single 2 step pokemon for ages.I just want to hear tips, and help from the community on how to get better pokemon in my town, and also how to get rid of the annoying trainers sitting in the gym with 14576214 Vaporeons that no one can get rid of.Thank you- A single person in the large amount of people who just want to have fun on this game but can't. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ahU6Gt
"The Issue/s with Rural Areas" "The Issue/s with Rural Areas" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.