Ads Top

"A Pokémon GO Resource List"


#PokemonGO: Hey everyone, my list of Pokémon GO bookmarks kept getting bigger so I thought it would be cool to publish the collection as a little website. I figured others might find the list useful as well.I named the site Pogolist.This is my first iteration of the list, and there’s more to come. I tried really hard to keep it lean and get the site launched quick. Hope you like it.Note: I tried posting about this on r/pokemongo/ but it was removed for some reason. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2aEvHdx
"A Pokémon GO Resource List" "A Pokémon GO Resource List" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.