Ads Top

"I don't know if I'm alone, but I think the gym reward system is really subpar"


#PokemonGO: Like I said, I don't know if I'm alone, but I hate the gym reward system, specifically the timer.If you want coins and stardust from taking a gym, then you go to the shop and collect your prize. The issue is that if you take a second gym within the next 24 hours, then you can't collect any kind of prize and have to wait until the timer is over and hope someone didn't take back the second gym.If you want more then 10 coins and 500 stardust, you have to run from gym to gym and take as many as you think you can and collect from the shop before any you took along the way get snatched.I understand that they are probably worried about two friends from different teams taking the same gym back and forth and getting a ridiculous amount of coins, so what I think they should do is have the timer per gym so once you take a gym and get a reward from the shop, you have to wait 24 not until you can take any gym, just that specific gym.What do you guys think? Am I the only one who really dislikes the gym reward mechanics?TL;DR: I don't like the gym system and suggest an alternative. You guys have any ideas? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2bMHUMI
"I don't know if I'm alone, but I think the gym reward system is really subpar" "I don't know if I'm alone, but I think the gym reward system is really subpar" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.