Ads Top

"I just got a second unlimited usage incubator; glitch, or thing?"


#PokemonGO: So I opened my app, hit my usual stop nearest my work, and received an egg (my egg inventory at the time was 6/9). I hit the next stop, and got another egg from it, so I decided to go ahead and load my eggs to begin the process. Without looking to see how far along my other eggs were, I clicked on one of the two new ones.Previously, I had my wife drive me around after I had too much to drink, and I placed a 10k egg in my unlimited usage incubator on accident. I knew it was getting close to hatching, but didn't think it was ready. I saw I could place one of my new 2k eggs into my unlimited usage incubator, so I did. When I returned to my inventory screen, I saw the following and took a screenshot:http://ift.tt/2c0lxXI will update as both incubators complete their requirements, but it will be later tonight. In the meantime, I'm hoping this is a regular occurrence to a few lucky players, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case, because things like that never happen to me.Additionally of note, I don't use multiple accounts on my phone, and have never used a bot or any programs that would violate the TOS, other than PGNexus for IV calculations.EDIT File this away as a bust, sadly. I closed my app, reopened, and still showed the two incubators, the distance had not changed. I then moved to the next stop, where I found yet another egg. I went to start the process of hatching it, and I was missing the 10k egg, as well as two 5k eggs. At the end of the day, there were no animations, but as I checked my recent list, I did get my pokemon.I apologize if I prematurely got anyone riled up. If it makes you feel better, my emotions are comparable to having just dropped an unlimited ice cream cone. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2bEzMSQ
"I just got a second unlimited usage incubator; glitch, or thing?" "I just got a second unlimited usage incubator; glitch, or thing?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.