Ads Top

"I saw another player's avatar in my game (Creepy)"


#PokemonGO: Last night I couldn't sleep so I turned on Pokemon Go to see if there were any Pokemon around my apartment. Once it loaded up, I noticed another human character other than myself walking around on my screen. He walked for a bit and then stopped. My first assumption was that there had been an update to Pokemon Go, so I closed the app and checked r/pokemongo but I found nothing mentioning a new update.I opened Pokemon Go again, once the game loaded up I had noticed he was walking closer, directly towards my character. At that point I realized that if I could see him, he more than likely could see me. I checked Google, the newest r/pokemongo posts, and even the Niantic twitter. Still nothing.When I turned back to check Pokemon Go, the other character was standing right outside my apartment. This is when the panic set in. I took a screencap.I peeked outside my window, someone was standing there. I took a picture and immediately called the police. By the time they arrived, the individual was long gone and his avatar was nowhere to be seen in the game. The only evidence the police could find was a note taped to my window. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2azru9u
"I saw another player's avatar in my game (Creepy)" "I saw another player's avatar in my game (Creepy)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.