Ads Top

"I've spend $1500+ on Pokémon GO and just hit Level 35. I figured people might have some questions."


#PokemonGO: Hey TSR!I've been lurking daily since I found you and I quickly realised that sub would turn out to be my holy bible when it comes down to Pokémon GO, for this I thank you. You've made my gaming experience so much more enjoyable and I've been able to help out some friends.You can consider this an AMA of sorts, I'll try to answer everything in the best of my ability and as open as possible unless I find it too personal.Hopefully my efforts in Pokémon GO can become of some value to you as I share my experience with you.My philosophy on RPGs has always been EXP = EXP, I feel I might have taken that a little bit too heart too much while playing Pokémon GO.My main goal is to hit Level 40 before the end of November, I need to bump up my average EXP Gain per hour a little bit more in order for that to happen but I think I'm going to be able to pull it off.Here's my Avatar and top CP Pokémon: http://ift.tt/2bzzNFk via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2bdAB4x
"I've spend $1500+ on Pokémon GO and just hit Level 35. I figured people might have some questions." "I've spend $1500+ on Pokémon GO and just hit Level 35. I figured people might have some questions." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.