Ads Top

"Little Arcanine Anecdote"


#PokemonGO: Since day one I heard about this game, I've always wanted an Arcanine. Always. He was one of my favorites. The thing is, in my town, or anywhere I've been, there's been absolutely no Growlithe. None. I have seen Growlithe on a nearby, six hours away.Needless to say, I didn't have very high hopes of getting an Arcanine.My family went on vacation, where Growlithe were pretty common. I was happy, and had gotten over 29 candy. But, we were leaving, so there went my hopes for an Arcanine any time soon.Until today, where one appeared on my nearby. (If any one might be wondering, I'm level 17)My Dad wanted to check out a sports store, and I told him something rare had appeared on my nearby, and hopefully, it'd spawn.It did.I pretty much screamed and entered the mini-game with the Arcanine, who was 1120 CP. My highest, a recently evolved Vaporeon, edges him out slightly.I use a razz berry, a great ball, and he's mine. I can't believe it.His moveset isn't the best (Firefang, Bulldoze) And honestly, neither are his IV's. (They're below average)But I don't care, at least not that much. He's fun to use in battle, and most of my team has good enough IV's anyway.Besides, Arcanine is something I NEVER thought I would find.That makes it all the better. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2bkddzF
"Little Arcanine Anecdote" "Little Arcanine Anecdote" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.